It has been several months since I presented on the Multichronic Classroom at the College Art Association National Conference, however I have finally managed to get the Slidecast/Podcast of the presentation together.
As outlined in the presentation, the term 'Polychronic Classroom' no longer sums up the ideal intentions of my research. So, I went and invented a new term: Multichronic. This new term is intended to accommodate both the polychronic and monochronic students. With it comes a new blog at The Multichronic Classroom.blogspot.com.
After a long hiatus from blogging about technology, web 2.0, and virtual worlds in pedagogy, I will now resume blogging at the new address. Please change your RSS accordingly.